IT Site Support Technician
Jste šikovný IT technik, který všechny problémy vyřeší nejen v češtině, ale domluví anglicky?
This position is the main point of contact for the plant / office users on all IT issues, been a liaison between the Ball ITS organisation & the business users as required.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Provide 1st – 2nd line IT support by actively monitoring the IT support work load for the plant and the region and prioritising task execution, ensuring an effective IT service for the business remotely or at the desk side
- Ensure that the agreed IT & Ball standards and policies are utilised to complete support tasks
- Promote the utilisation of IT self-service tools where these are available
- Participate in the regional on-call rota for high priority outages outside of core business hours
- Complete resolution tasks for incidents, problems & IT infrastructure changes allocated to the region in line with published SLA’s
- Liaise with other ITS resolver teams to ensure seamless ownership until resolution for IT requests that cross team boundaries (Example: from Service Desk to L2 and or L3 teams in GSC (Global Service Center) , including Vendors)
- Contribute to local IT support process documentation & perform training for end users and other IT divisions
- Provide knowledge transfer to end users and the Service Desk team (example: creation of “How To” scripts to aid faster or self-service ticket resolution)
- Participate in the development of work arounds for IT knowledgebase (KB) in the IT environment
- Ideally graduate educated to degree level in an IT
- Ability to own and proactively troubleshoot issues
- First line support of plant system applications/business applications
- Hardware diagnostics (workstations, mobile)
- Installation and setup of computers, mobiles and peripherals
- Microsoft products knowledge (Office365, Teams, Outlook)
- Configuration and support of Cisco soft/hardware from different IT areas (Networking, Collaboration, Mobility & Wireless) (with advice & approval from GSC)
- Support of Microsoft OS software (workstations, servers)
Ball Corporation are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, faith, ability, or orientation. Please note the advertised job title might vary from the job title on the contract due to local job title structure and global HR systems. No agencies please.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (in person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.